Watch the video tutorial
SourceAudio - Searching for Tracks Using Keywords and/or Filters
Trying to find that perfect song? Use key words and/or filters to isolate exactly what you're looking for.
Feeling lucky? try some of our new and exciting features!
- Sonic Search: You can drag and drop a music file from your desktop to initiate an audio-based search for similar music.
- Negative Searches: Add a hyphen before a search term to exclude that term from results. e.g. -drums or genre:-rock
- Phrase Searches: To find an exact match to a phrase, simply add quotation marks around it. e.g. "happy birthday"
- Browsing Search: While browsing search results, you can further refine your search by clicking on individual terms in the results columns.
- Advanced Techniques: You can limit search terms to singular fields and group boolean expressions to create exactly the query you like. e.g. genre:-country AND (mood:upbeat OR mood:happy)